As an Emerging Premier State Varsity dedicated to Teaching, Research and Service Yogi Vemana University came into existence by the Act of the Andhra Pradesh State Legislative Assembly with effect from March 9th 2006. It is located 15 km away from Kadapa city on the Kadapa-Pulivendula Road.
Attainment of enlightened wisdom through advancement of learning.
Progress and prosperity of people and social enrichment.
Academic freedom and debate.
A challenging academic and spinted environment.
Hacked By Harith101 | Cyber TeamRox
[$] Hacked By Harith101 [$]
- News will be updated soon.
- YOGITECH-2015-- Two Day National Level Workshop on Matlab, Embedded Systems & HDL - 26-27th March, 2015- Brochure - posted on 25-3-2015
- Department of Earth Science - UGC Sponsored National Workshop on Recent Techniques and Applications in Earth Resources - 26th March, 2015- Brochure - posted on 24-3-2015
- Department of Computer Applications- National Seminar on Research Challenges and Issues in Big Data and Cloud Computing - March 27th 2015- Brochure - posted on 16-3-2015
- Department of Physics - National Seminar on Recent Trends in Physics - March 29th 2015- Brochure - posted on 16-3-2015
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Service Sector in India -20th March 2015- brochure - posted on 14-3-2015
- Department of Business Management - UGC Sponsored National Workshop on Attitude Management - 12th - 17th March - Brochure and Invitation - posted on 11-3-2015
- Department of Geology-One day National Workshop on “Recent Trends in Geosciences RTGS-15”, Sponsored by UGC, on 13-03-2015- Brochure - posted on 11-3-2015
- Department of Environmental Science & Department of Journalism and Communication- Two Day National Symposium on Environment- Conservation - Public Awareness- March 14th & 15th 2015- Brochure - posted on 10-3-2015
- Department of English- UGC Sponsored- One Day National Symposium on Modern Fiction- 19th March, 2015 - posted on 7-3-2015
- Department of Genetics & Genomics- UGC Sponsored One Day Symposium ON GENOMICS; A GATEWAY TO FUTURE - posted on 7-3-2015
- Department of Microbiology- National Seminar on Frontiers in Microbiology- 18th March , 2015. - posted on 5-3-2015
- Department of Mathematics- UGC Sponsored -Two Day National Seminar on Frontiers in Mathematics- 18 & 19th March 2015. - posted on 5-3-2015
- National Workshop on Recent Trends in Biotechnology- 12th March, 2015 - posted on 5-3-2015
- National Seminar on Recent Trends in Biotechnology & Bioinformatics- 25th March 2015 - posted on 5-3-2015
- Department of Materials Science & Nanotechnology -National Seminar on RECENT ADVANCES IN FUNCTIONAL MATERIALS (RAFM - 2015) -15.03.2015 - posted on 5-3-2015
- Department of Chemistry- National Seminar on Chemistry for Pharmaceutical , Biological, Energy and Environmental Application ( NCPBEE)- 19th March, 2015 - posted on 4-3-2015
- Department of Political Science & Public Administration- National Seminar on Social Inclusion and Exclusion - March 11, 2015. - Brochure and Invitation Letter - posted on 4-3-2015
- Department of Zoology- One Day National Workshop on Role of Animals as an Experimental Tools-13th March 2015 - posted on 4-3-2015
- WORSHOP ON OUTLOOK FOR THE UNION BUDGET-2015 AND ITS IMPACT ON ECONOMY - posted on 4-3-2015