Ph.D. in Microbiology, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur (2007)
PDF experience :
- Post-doctoral fellow (Nov 2007- Feb 2008) Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, India
- Post Doctoral Fellow (Nov 2007- Feb 2008) Dong-A University, Busan, South Korea.
Area/s of research interests :
Industrial Microbiology and Microbial enzymes Biotechnology
1. BK21 (Brain Korea21) Fellowship, Dong-A University, College of Natural Resources and Life Science, South Korea (March 2009 – June 2009).
2. Received Appreciation Certificate for invited talk at 49th International Symposium of Korean Society of Life Science conducted by Hannam University, Daejon, South Korea, from October 10-11, 2008.
Details of significant paper publications :
1. G.Satheesh kumar, M.Subhosh Chandra, K.V. Mallaiah, P. Sreenivasulu and Yong-Lark Choi. 2010. Purification and characterization of highly thermostable α-amylase from thermophilic Alicyclobacillus acidocaldarius. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering,15(3): 435-440.
2. M. Subhosh Chandra, B. Viswanath and B. Rajasekhar Reddy. 2010. Optimization of extraction of β-endoglucanase from the fermented bran of Aspergillus niger. Indian Journal of Microbiology,50: S122-S126.
3. Lee Sang-Cheol, Sun-Hee Kim, In-Hye Park, Soo-Yeol Chung, M. Subhosh Chandra and Yong-Lark Choi. 2010. Isolation, Purification and Characterization of Novel Fengycin S from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens LSC04 Degrading-Crude Oil.. Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering,15: 246-253.
4. Youn-Ju Jung, Yong-Seok Lee, In-Hae Park, M Subhosh Chandra, Keun-Ki Kim, and Yong-Lark Choi. 2010. Molecular cloning, purification and characterization of thermostable β-1,3-1,4 glucanase from Bacillus subtilis A8-8. Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 47: 203-210.
5. Yong-Seok Lee, In-Hae Park, Ju-Soon Yoo, Hae-Sun Kim, Soo-Yeol Chung, M Subhosh Chandra, and Yong-Lark Choi. 2009. Gene expression and characterization of 2-keto-3-deoxy-gluconate kinase, a key enzyme in the modified Entner-Doudoroff pathway of Serratia marcescens KCTC 2172. Electronic Journal of Biotechnology, 12(3):ISSN: 0717-3458.
6.B.Viswanath, M. Subhosh Chandra, K.Praveen Kumar, H.Pallavi and B. Rajasekhar Reddy. 2008. Fungal laccases and their biotechnological applications with special reference to bioremediation. Dynamic Biochemistry, Process Biotechnology and Molecular Biology,2(1): 1-13 (InvitedReview).
7.M.Subhosh Chandra, Buddolla Viswanath and B.Rajasekhar Reddy. 2007. Cellulolytic enzymes on lignocellulosic substrates in solid state fermentation by Aspergillus niger. Indian Journal of Microbiology, 47: 323-328.
8. Vijay A.K.B.Gundi, B. Viswanath, M.Subhosh Chandra, V.Narahari Kumar and B. Rajasekhar Reddy.2007. Activities of cellulase and amylase in soils as influenced by insecticide interactions. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 68: 278-285.
9. B.Viswanath, M.Subhosh Chandra, H. Pallavi and B. Rajasekhar Reddy. 2008. Screening and assessment of laccase producing fungi isolated from different environmental samples. African Journal of Biotechnology, 7(8): 1129-1133.
10. M.Subhosh Chandra, B.Rajasekhar Reddy and Yong-Lark Choi. 2008. Optimization of extraction of Filter paperase from the fermented bran of Aspergillus nigerin solid state fermentation. Journal of the Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, 51(4): 155-159.